口译网

标题: 2010-11-11 胡锦涛与奥巴马在首尔20国峰会期间的会谈 [打印本页]

作者: Helen    时间: 2017-5-30 13:58
标题: 2010-11-11 胡锦涛与奥巴马在首尔20国峰会期间的会谈
Remarks by President Obama of US and President Hu of China Before Bilateral Meeting
Grand Hyatt Hotel
Seoul, Republic of Korea
November 11, 2010

胡锦涛与奥巴马在首尔20国峰会期间的会谈
韩国首尔 君悦酒店
2010年11月11日

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjIyMzQyNjc2.html

PRESIDENT OBAMA: It’s wonderful to see President Hu once again. We were just noting that it’s the seventh time we’ve had an opportunity to meet.  And the U.S.-China relationship I think has become stronger over the last several years.

奥巴马总统:非常高兴能够同胡主席再次见面。我们注意到这已经是我们第七次会面。美中关系在过去几年里保持了强劲稳固的发展势头。

We’ve been discussing a whole range of not only bilateral issues but world issues.  And as two leading nuclear powers, obviously, we have a special obligation to deal with issues of nuclear proliferation.  As two of the world’s leading economies, we’ve got a special obligation to deal with ensuring strong, balanced and sustainable growth.

我们就双边及国际问题进行了广泛深入的磋商。作为两个核大国,很显然我们有特殊的义务解决核扩散问题。作为世界最大的两个经济体,我们也有特殊的义务来推动世界经济强劲、平衡、可持续的增长。

I am very much looking forward to hosting President Hu in Washington.  And in the meantime, we have created a structure -- a Strategic and Economic Dialogue, in which our teams have been working on a whole range of issues.  And we’re seeing significant progress.

我非常期待在华盛顿欢迎胡主席的访问。我们已经建立了一个机制——战略与经济对话,我们双方的团队都一直在广泛的领域里讨论,我们非常希望在此方面取得显著的进展。

So I look forward to this meeting and I'm glad to see you again.

我很期待同您的会面并能再次见到您。

↓下载资源↓

作者: Helen    时间: 2017-5-30 13:58
胡锦涛主席:中方愿意与美方一道加强对话、交流与合作,推动中美关系沿着积极、合作、全面的轨道向前发展。

PRESIDENT HU: The Chinese side stands ready to work with the U.S. side to increase dialogue, exchanges, and cooperation so that we can move forward the China-U.S. relationship on a positive, cooperative and comprehensive track.  

感谢奥巴马总统邀请我明年初访问美国,现在两个的有关部门正在为此做着积极准备,希望这次访问,也相信这次访问是成功的。

I’d like to thank President Obama for inviting me to visit the United States early next year.  The competent departments in our two countries are making preparations for the visit.  I hope and do believe that the visit will be successful.

今天晚上二十国集团首脑峰会即将开幕,我相信在有关方面的共同努力下,这次峰会将会取得积极成果。

This evening the G20 Seoul Summit will be opened.  I believe that with the concerted efforts of all the parties, the summit in Seoul will produce positive outcomes.

作者: shirley    时间: 2019-1-23 21:37
x谢谢分享!

作者: ninia    时间: 2019-6-15 14:37
胡锦涛与奥巴马在首尔20国峰会期间的会谈
作者: Elena    时间: 2019-6-20 19:27
很好的练习材料!
作者: 田野    时间: 2020-2-16 15:55
感谢分享
作者: amanda-xlx    时间: 2021-12-18 14:19
ganendexin
作者: 星星牌榴莲糖    时间: 2023-12-2 19:09

欢迎光临 口译网 (http://www.kouyi.org/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3