[文教] 2013-12-01 华盛顿动物园熊猫宝宝命名活动致辞

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-11-29 23:31:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频、音频及双语全文:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

大家好,今天是熊猫宝宝出生满百天的特别的日子。在中国人民的传统习俗中,出生满百天是一个充满希望,喜悦与祝福的美好时刻。在这喜庆的时刻,我从熊猫的故乡,中国,为熊猫宝宝送上温馨的祝福,并对悉心照料美香、添添及其幼仔的华盛顿动物园全体员工和关爱大熊猫的美国各界朋友致以衷心的谢意和美好的祝愿。

Hello, everyone. Today is a special day as the baby panda turns one hundred days. According to the Chinese tradition, this is a time of hope, joy and blessing. At this happy moment, let me send from China, the homeland of giant pandas, our warm wishes to her. To all the keepers at the National Zoo in Washington DC who take good care of Mei Xiang, Tian Tian and their baby, and to all the American friends who love giant pandas, I would also like to express our sincere appreciation and best wishes.

许多人都把熊猫宝宝当作孩子那样关心爱护着,作为一名母亲,我与朋友们一样,欣慰于熊猫宝宝即将拥有自己的名字,并共同期盼早日呼唤她的名字,期望她健康成长。

Many people love baby pandas as they love their own children. As a mother, I am rejoiced that the baby panda will soon have a name of her own. Like all the friends, I am looking forward to calling her by her own name and seeing her grow healthy and strong.

熊猫是中国的国宝,深受中国人民的喜爱,作为活化石的它,因其珍惜独特、憨态可掬、智慧勇敢而成为中美两国和世界各国人民的共同挚爱。我曾经到过熊猫生长的地方四川卧龙,同小熊猫亲密接触,抱着他们,就像抱着可爱的小宝宝,我非常喜爱他们。

Giant pandas are China's national treasure and the love of the nation. As "living fossils" that are rare, cuddly, smart and brave, they have captured the heart of the Chinese, Americans, and indeed people all over the world. I have been to Wolong in Sichuan province where giant pandas live. As I held the adorable, baby-like cubs in my arms, I instantly fell in love with them.

30多年来,中美两国在熊猫保护领域开展了众多成功的合作,大家记忆犹新的是2010年1月30日美国民众顶着严寒、冒着风雪,在华盛顿动物园为“泰山”返回故乡自发送行,依依惜别的场面感人至深。

For over 30 years, China and the United States have carried out a lot of successful cooperation in panda protection. You may recall that on 30 January 2010, many Americans, in spite of the freezing wind and snow, chose to gather at the National Zoo to see Tai Shan off. It was such a touching moment.

美香幼崽是两国科学家联手合作的结晶,更是两国人民爱心的使者、友谊的见证。这次熊猫宝宝百日庆祝活动,再次证明中美两国人民心相通、梦想连,都珍惜和热爱我们共有的这个星球,都在追求和创造更美好的明天。让我们携手同心。祝熊猫宝宝百日快乐!祝中美两国人民友谊根深叶茂!

Mei Xiang's cubs are more than just achievements of the joint efforts of Chinese and American scientists. They symbolize the loving care of the Chinese and American people and the friendship between them. Today's 100-day celebration is yet another testament to the closeness the Chinese and Americans feel at heart, to the dreams we share, and to our care and love for this planet we all call home and to our pursuit of a better life. Let us join hands in this common endeavor. Happy 100 days to the baby panda! May the friendship between the Chinese and American people grow even stronger!
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2019-11-30 07:29:24 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2019-11-30 09:03:46 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2019-11-30 21:17:52 | 只看该作者
谢谢!!!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2019-12-1 07:25:35 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2019-12-2 13:17:57 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2019-12-3 08:21:25 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2019-12-4 16:33:01 | 只看该作者
华盛顿动物园熊猫宝宝命名活动致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2019-12-5 18:25:03 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2019-12-6 00:46:09 | 只看该作者
很有用的口译训练材料 哦
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:05 , Processed in 0.048655 second(s), 18 queries .