立即注册
CATTI英语一二三级口笔译备考课基础口译课:职业译员带你系统学口译实战口译笔记法:从精通到入行同声传译:职业译员同传实战入门
点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 6854|回复: 7

[双语互译] 2010-11-11 胡锦涛与奥巴马在首尔20国峰会期间的会谈

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-30 13:58:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
Remarks by President Obama of US and President Hu of China Before Bilateral Meeting
Grand Hyatt Hotel
Seoul, Republic of Korea
November 11, 2010

胡锦涛与奥巴马在首尔20国峰会期间的会谈
韩国首尔 君悦酒店
2010年11月11日

PRESIDENT OBAMA: It’s wonderful to see President Hu once again. We were just noting that it’s the seventh time we’ve had an opportunity to meet.  And the U.S.-China relationship I think has become stronger over the last several years.

奥巴马总统:非常高兴能够同胡主席再次见面。我们注意到这已经是我们第七次会面。美中关系在过去几年里保持了强劲稳固的发展势头。

We’ve been discussing a whole range of not only bilateral issues but world issues.  And as two leading nuclear powers, obviously, we have a special obligation to deal with issues of nuclear proliferation.  As two of the world’s leading economies, we’ve got a special obligation to deal with ensuring strong, balanced and sustainable growth.

我们就双边及国际问题进行了广泛深入的磋商。作为两个核大国,很显然我们有特殊的义务解决核扩散问题。作为世界最大的两个经济体,我们也有特殊的义务来推动世界经济强劲、平衡、可持续的增长。

I am very much looking forward to hosting President Hu in Washington.  And in the meantime, we have created a structure -- a Strategic and Economic Dialogue, in which our teams have been working on a whole range of issues.  And we’re seeing significant progress.

我非常期待在华盛顿欢迎胡主席的访问。我们已经建立了一个机制——战略与经济对话,我们双方的团队都一直在广泛的领域里讨论,我们非常希望在此方面取得显著的进展。

So I look forward to this meeting and I'm glad to see you again.

我很期待同您的会面并能再次见到您。

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-30 13:58:56 | 显示全部楼层
胡锦涛主席:中方愿意与美方一道加强对话、交流与合作,推动中美关系沿着积极、合作、全面的轨道向前发展。

PRESIDENT HU: The Chinese side stands ready to work with the U.S. side to increase dialogue, exchanges, and cooperation so that we can move forward the China-U.S. relationship on a positive, cooperative and comprehensive track.  

感谢奥巴马总统邀请我明年初访问美国,现在两个的有关部门正在为此做着积极准备,希望这次访问,也相信这次访问是成功的。

I’d like to thank President Obama for inviting me to visit the United States early next year.  The competent departments in our two countries are making preparations for the visit.  I hope and do believe that the visit will be successful.

今天晚上二十国集团首脑峰会即将开幕,我相信在有关方面的共同努力下,这次峰会将会取得积极成果。

This evening the G20 Seoul Summit will be opened.  I believe that with the concerted efforts of all the parties, the summit in Seoul will produce positive outcomes.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-23 21:37:10 | 显示全部楼层
x谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-15 14:37:24 | 显示全部楼层
胡锦涛与奥巴马在首尔20国峰会期间的会谈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-20 19:27:56 | 显示全部楼层
很好的练习材料!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-16 15:55:09 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-18 14:19:50 | 显示全部楼层
ganendexin
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-2 19:09:21 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:18 , Processed in 0.048271 second(s), 19 queries .