点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 14638|回复: 10

[文教] 2018-01-31 王源在联合国青年论坛的演讲

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-19 11:17:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音

Dear excellencies, friends and colleagues,

尊敬的各位阁下、朋友们和同事们:

In my role as UNICEF Special Advocate for Education, I've seen for myself how education is a key factor in building happy, confident and resilient children. I visited two child-friendly schools in Sanjiang County last year where school has become a fun experience where children are encouraged to work together to create solutions to problems and to learn important life skills which will set them up for success in the future.

作为联合国儿童基金会青年教育使者,我亲身感受到教育能够给儿童带来快乐,接受良好的教育对他们的自信心和适应能力的培养起到无比关键的作用。去年,我访问了两所在广西三江的爱生学校。在那里,我看到学习成为了一种快乐的体验,学生们不仅可以一起探索解决问题的答案,还能够掌握未来所需要的重要生活技能。

However, not all children can access this type of education and it saddens me that there is still this massive inequality in the world today.

然而并非所有儿童都能够享有这样的教育,教育公平是当今世界需要解决的重点问题,也是我尤其关注的议题。

That is why I am committed to my role as UNICEF Special Advocate for Education and plan to work with them this year to call attention to the importance of universal quality education for every child.

基于这样的认识,我决心今年和联合国儿童基金会一道,倡导呼吁更多的人关注普及优质教育的重要性,让每一名儿童都能从中受益。

1. I plan to join another mission with UNICEF to meet children attending schools in some of the poorest areas where there is a need to develop a more child friendly approach to learning. I will also take part in the development of a video production to promote the Child Friendly Schools initiative. I aim to raise awareness of the very real need to invest in improving the quality of education in China and to leverage more support for this.

1. 我计划再次参加联合国儿童基金会组织的实地探访,深入到一些贫困地区体验孩子们的生活与教育环境,了解当地学校在改善教育环境与教育质量的切实需求,并会投身参与到联合国儿童基金会下半年计划筹备的公益宣传片当中,传播爱生学校的理念。我希望能够在中国让更多人认识到提高教育质量方面加大投入的需要,并且能够发动更广泛的支持。

2. This year I am going to support UNICEF to bring the SDGs to life for children and young people in China through the creative use of multi-media. This will empower young people to better understand what the SDGs are and why they are so important for their future and for the future of the world.

2. 今年,我还打算支持联合国儿童基金,利用多媒体的传播手段让中国的儿童和青少品关注可持续发展目标的实际意义,让广大的年轻人对可持续发展目标有更好的了解,并充分认识到实现这些目标对孩子的未来乃至全世界的未来都有着重要的影响。

3. As a young artist and a student, I am lucky to have a large following on Chinese social media, in fact I have over 35 million followers. I see it as my duty to use this following for good. I will participate in discussions on topics such as #Youth2030 and #ChildFriendlySchools on social media channels. I hope that my posts can reach millions of people to draw attention and inspire progress towards universal access to quality education and the achievement of the SDGs.

3. 作为一名年轻的艺人和学生双重身份,我很幸运能够在中国的社交媒体平台上得到超过3500万网友的关注,这也成为了我的一份责任。我要通过我自身的影响力服务于儿童和青年公益事业,参与到#我们的2030#和#爱生学校#等话题讨论中,引发社会大众对教育事业、可持续发展的思考和关注。

4. Finally, I will also play a leading role in my own social good project which is providing direct assistance to improve the wellbeing of vulnerable children and the elderly.

4. 最后,我会在由自己所创立的公益项目上发挥更大的实际作用,让更多需要帮助的弱势儿童和老人能够直接受益。

So I hope that, with my voice and action, I can motivate more youth to contribute their talent and creativity in making a difference in their communities and lend their support to the achievement of SDGs.

因此,我希望用自己的声音和行动,带动更多的年轻人参与到社会公益事业中,发挥年轻人的创新精神和能动性,共同创建更美好的社区,携手为实现可持续发展目标贡献自己的力量。

Thank you all for listening!

感谢各位的聆听!

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-6 18:13:51 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-18 23:24:23 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-4 21:34:29 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-5 13:13:01 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-7 20:56:41 | 显示全部楼层
很棒的资料!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-1 14:29:15 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-6 18:29:40 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-17 20:10:13 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 10:25:15 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:27 , Processed in 0.051393 second(s), 19 queries .