St. Regis Hotel
Beijing, People's Republic of China

美国副总统拜登在美国商会和美中贸易全国委员会早餐会上的讲话
2013年12月5日
中国北京
国际俱乐部饭店

↓观看密码↓
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Thank you very much. And I'm so late you probably thought you were going to hear from the 48th Vice President of the United States. (Laughter.) I apologize. I always, when I’m late at home, always blame it on the President. But I can’t do that today, and I apologize for keeping you waiting.

非常感谢你们。我如此姗姗来迟,你们可能以为最终来演说的人会是美国第48届副总统了。(笑声)我感到非常抱歉。我在美国迟到时总是把责任推到总统头上,但今天没有办法这样做,因此,我为让各位久等而深表歉意。

I remember 220 years ago, when I was in college, you only had to wait 10 minutes for a professor, 20 minutes for a full professor. The only full professor in the Biden family is my wife -- you didn’t have to wait this long. But thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to speak with you all.

我记得220年前,我读大学时,只需要花10分钟等教授来上课,正教授上课也只需要等20分钟。在拜登家里,唯一的正教授是我太太——而且不需要等这么久。不过,非常感谢你们给我这个机会对各位讲话。

Let me begin by saying one thing about competition. I’ve told this to Vice President Xi and then President Xi, in all the time I had to spend with him, is that one of the things that has happened in the last 20 years, as the world has become more competitive, it’s awakened the competitive spirit in the United States. Competition is stamped into our DNA. And if there’s anything remotely approaching a level playing field, we’ll do just fine -- just fine.

我首先想就竞争发表一点看法。这一点我每次见到习主席时都会提到,从他任副主席时直至今天,这就是,过去20年世界发生的变化之一是竞争日趋激烈,它在美国唤醒了竞争精神。竞争是印在我们的DNA中。只要有一个还算得上公平的竞争环境,我们就会做得不错——做得不错。

And so I want to thank the American Chamber of Commerce and the U.S. Business Council for inviting me here today. You are living the U.S.-China relationship every single day, and you know the opportunities, but you also know the obstacles. And it’s great to be back together one last time here in Beijing with our Ambassador, Gary Locke. I say one last time because he is going to be heading back to his home state of Washington after a very distinguished career, which I don’t think is anywhere near ended, as both governor, member of the Cabinet, as well as the Ambassador.

因此,我要感谢美国商会和美中贸易全国委员会邀请我今天来到这里。你们每天都在亲身体验美中关系,你们了解存在的机会,同时也了解面临的障碍。今天能够和我们的大使骆家辉(Gary Locke)在北京最后一次重聚,这也令人十分高兴。我说最后一次,是因为他将要返回他的家乡华盛顿州。作为州长、内阁成员和大使,他已经拥有傲人的职业生涯,但我认为还远远没有结束。

And Gary and I were speaking this morning as I was -- there was a telephone call, they said I’m required upstairs. And one of the things I like about Gary -- there’s no member of -- no governor or member of Cabinet that I have enjoyed working with more, because Gary speaks English. By that, I mean not English versus Chinese; I mean plain versus complicated. (Laughter.) And so when Gary speaks, everyone understands exactly what he means.

今天早上,我和家辉正在谈话——来了一通电话,他们要我到楼上去一下。关于家辉我最喜欢的特点之一是——在所有州长和内阁成员中,我和家辉一起工作感到最愉快,因为家辉会讲英语。这里我不是把英语和中文比较,而是把简单易懂和复杂隐晦相比较。(笑声)因此,家辉讲话时,大家都能确切地理解他的意思。

And as you know better than I, communication is the currency, and particularly the currency that is needed most here in China. He’s been an Ambassador to the Chinese government, but also to the Chinese people, and he will be missed. I remember, I was here shortly after Gary arrived and every newspaper you’d pick, even though I don’t read Chinese, I’d see Gary’s picture -- because he connected. He connected immediately with the Chinese people as a representative of our country and knowing -- the Chinese people knowing he was reaching out not just to the government, but to them.

你们比我更清楚,沟通是货币,这种货币在中国最需要。他不仅是一位面向中国政府的大使,也是一位面向中国人民的大使,人们会想念他。我记得,我在家辉就任后不久前来访问,每一份报纸都有关于他的报道,虽然我不能读中文,但我能看到他的照片——因为他有人缘。作为我们国家的代表,他立即和中国人民有了人缘——中国人民知道,他不仅主动与政府联系,还主动与他们联系。

I had a chance since I’ve been here -- it’s been a very rapid visit, and it’s been 14-hour days, but very useful -- I had a chance to talk with Vice President Li, and I will spend several hours -- and I spent I guess almost four and a half hours with President Xi. And I’m honored that he would give me the time to go into such detail, both in a private bilat with him as well as an expanded, as well as a lovely dinner he hosted for me and a few of my colleagues. Later, I’ll be meeting with Premier Li.

到这里以后,我有机会——这是一次快节奏的访问,每天的日程长达14小时,但很有收获——我有机会与李副主席会谈,我还将用几个小时——我想我与习主席在一起——包括与他独自会谈和在更大的场合——有将近四个半小时。他花这么多时间和我进行如此深入的谈话,我感到很荣幸。他还为我和我的几位同事举办了一场非常精美的晚宴。接下来,我还将与李总理会晤。

And I want to talk to you about much of what -- some of what I’ve talked to all of them about and what I believe to be are next steps in the U.S.-China relationship.

我想对各位谈一下其中的许多内容——我与他们所有的人谈到的一些内容,以及我认为今后一段时间内美中关系的一些步骤。

We’re trying to build a new kind of relationship between major powers, one that’s different, one that is defined by constructive cooperation, healthy competition, and a shared respect for an agreed upon new set of rules of the road and international norms for the 21st century.

我们正在努力打造大国之间的一种新型关系,这种关系与以往的关系不同,其特征是建设性合作、健康的竞争、以及共同尊重各方一致同意的新的行路规则和21世纪的国际规范。

After World II, our grandfathers and fathers and mothers put in place a structure that accommodated the economic change that took place in the world and set up a new set of rules of the road for the remainder of the 20th century. We’re in a different place now. You all know it better than I do. We use the phrase in colloquial conversation in all our countries that it’s a “global economy.” But it’s truly a global economy -- a global economy.

二次世界大战以后,我们的祖辈和父辈建立了一个适合世界经济变化的结构,并为20世纪的后来年月制定了一套新的行路规则。我们今天所处的环境已经发生变化。这一点你们比我更清楚。在世界上各个国家,我们都在使用“全球经济”这个表达法,但它的确是一个全球性经济——一个全球性的经济。

My colleagues always kid me about quoting Irish poets all the time. They think I do it because I’m Irish. I do it because they’re the best poets. (Laughter.) And William Butler Yeats wrote a poem called Easter Sunday 1916, about the first rising in Ireland in the 20th century. And he had a line in it that better describes, I would argue, the Pacific Basin in the year 2013 than it did in his Ireland in 1916. He said, "All is changed, changed utterly, a terrible beauty has been born."

我的同事们总爱开我的玩笑,说我不厌其烦地引用爱尔兰诗人的作品。他们认为我之所以这样做,是因为我是爱尔兰人后裔。其实我这样做是因为他们是最好的诗人。(笑声)威廉•巴特勒•叶慈在1916年写过一首关于20世纪第一次爱尔兰起义的诗,题为《复活节星期日》。在我看来,其中有一行与其说是1916年诗人的故乡爱尔兰的写照,不如说更恰当地描述了2013年的环太平洋(Pacific Basin)地区。他写道:“一切都改变了,彻底改变了,一位令人生畏的美人诞生了。”

We’re at a moment, a window, as they say, of opportunity. How long it will remain open remains to be seen -- where we can potentially establish a set of rules of the road that provide for mutual benefit and growth of both our countries and the region, that set down sort of the tracks for progress in the 21st century. I think it is that profound. I think that’s the place, that’s the inflection point we are at in our relationship now -- not only with China but the entire region.

我们处于一个时刻,即人们所说的,一个机遇的窗口。这个窗口将敞开多久还有待观察——让我们有可能确立一套行路规则,确保我们两国和这个地区都从中受益并共同增长,铺下21世纪进步的轨道。我视它的意义如此深远。我认为,这是目前我们在我们的关系中所处的位置及转折点——不仅是同中国,而且是同整个地区。

And so the only path to realizing this vision for the future is through tangible, practical cooperation and managing our differences effectively. We’ve not tried this before. We’ve not tried this before. This is going to be difficult. But if we get it right, the outcome for our children and grandchildren can be profound -- profoundly positive.

因此,实现这一未来愿景的唯一途径是进行实质性的、务实的合作并有效地驾驭我们之间的分歧。我们过去没有进行过这种尝试。我们过去没有进行过这种尝试。这将是艰难的。但如果我们正确应对,就能为我们的子孙后代带来深远——深远的积极成果。

But to move this relationship forward, there is no substitute for direct and personal engagement between leaders. President Xi pointed out to me, because I had an opportunity when he was vice president to spend some considerable time with him at the request of President Hu and then -- and President Obama. He made indirect reference to -- there was a famous American politician named Tip O’Neill, who I admired a great deal and was sort of a mentor when I was a young 29-year-old senator coming into Congress. And he’s famous for having said all politics is local. Well, I believe all politics is personal, including international politics.

若要推进这种关系,领导人之间直接的、亲自往来是无可替代的。习主席向我指明了这一点,因为在他担任副主席期间我曾有机会在当时的胡主席和欧巴马总统的要求下同他相处了相当一段时间。他间接地提到——一位名叫蒂普•奥尼尔的著名美国政治家,我十分敬仰他,而且在我29岁成为一名年轻的国会议员时曾将他视为导师。他的一句名言是“所有政治都是地方政治”。而我则相信,所有政治都要亲力亲为,包括国际政治在内。

Personal relationships are the only vehicle by which you build trust. It doesn’t mean you agree, but trust to know that the man or woman on the other side of the table is telling you precisely what they mean, even if you don’t want to hear it. That’s why President Obama asked me to make this visit, and that’s why President Xi and I spent so much time together yesterday discussing in great detail a whole range of issues we face together that are difficult for both of us to navigate in our own political system.

个人关系是能够建立信任的唯一途径。这并不意味着你们观点一致,但你会相信在桌子对面的那位先生或女士是在确切地向你表述他们的意思,即使那不是你想听到的。正因为如此,欧巴马总统让我进行这次访问;也正因为如此,习主席和我昨天花了那么长时间一起极其详尽地商讨我们共同面对的一系列各种问题,这些问题都是双方在我们各自的政治体制中难以解决的。

These were very candid conversations. I know it shocks you to think I would be candid. I know that’s a shocking assertion. No one has doubted that I mean exactly what I say. The problem is I sometimes tend to say all that I mean. (Laughter.) But because our relationship is so complex, getting it right isn’t going to be easy, and it’s going to require direct straightforwardness with one another about our interests, our concerns and, quite frankly, our expectations. And that was the nature of the discussion yesterday.

这些对话非常坦率。我知道你们对于我说自己坦率感到震惊。我知道这么说令人震惊。没有人怀疑过我绝对意在所言。问题是我有时会将我的意思全盘托出。(笑声)但由于我们的关系如此错综复杂,正确处理这种关系并非易事,这要求我们必须开诚布公地向对方说明我们的利益、我们的关切以及——非常坦率地说——还有我们的期望。这就是昨天的会谈的性质。

Let me start with economics, not because this is a business audience, but because ultimately what matters most on both sides is our ability to deliver better for our people without it being viewed as a zero-sum game. I have said since I met with Deng Xiaoping as a young senator, with very senior senators, that China’s economic growth is very much in the interest of the United States of America -- very much in our interest. In my meetings with President Xi, he and I spent a good deal of our time discussing the outcomes of China’s third plenum. China’s leaders have stated their ambition to move China toward a system where the market plays a “decisive role.” That is a very, very big order that will require on the part of -- and I’m confident he possesses it -- the leadership of this country and the President.

请让我首先谈谈经济问题,并不是因为今天在座的是商界人士,而是因为归根结底,对于双方而言最重要的是,我们有能力更好地服务于我们的人民,而且不被视为一场零和游戏。我自从作为一名年轻的参议员同邓小平会面后就说过,当时有非常资深的参议员在场,中国的经济增长非常符合美利坚合众国的利益——非常符合我们的利益。在我同习主席会谈时,他和我花了很长时间讨论中国的三中全会的各项结果。中国领导人表明了他们使中国向一个让市场发挥“决定性作用”的体制迈进的雄心。这是对这个国家的领导人和国家主席——我确信他具备这种能力——提出的一个极其宏大的目标。

But, in fact, many of the reforms China’s leaders are proposing actually match the priorities we have raised with China over the years. Leveling the playing field for private and foreign-owned companies -- it’s going to be a difficult, difficult transition. Protecting intellectual property and trade secrets, which is essential. It’s not a surprise that a number of American companies are coming home in their manufacturing. Why? Well, we have very productive workers, but also we have court systems that are totally transparent. Intellectual property is protected. It matters. And I think it’s becoming apparent to our competitors around the world that it matters for their own economic growth. Opening service sectors to private and foreign investment and moving to market -- to a market-demand exchange rate.

然而,事实上,中国领导人提议进行的很多改革都与我们多年来向中国提出的重点相符。为私营公司和外国所有的公司创造公平的竞争环境——这将是一个困难重重的过渡。保护知识产权和商业机密,这是至关重要的。一些美国公司正在回到国内从事生产,这并不出人意料。为什么呢?因为我们拥有生产力极高的工人,而且我们还有完全透明的法院系统。知识产权得到了保护。这很要紧。而且我认为,对于我们在世界各地的竞争对手越来越明显的是,这对他们自己的经济增长也很重要。向私人及外国投资开放服务部门以及走向市场——一种由市场决定的汇率。

These are welcome steps, but they will be difficult steps, and there’s no need to wait till 2020. Again, the Chinese leadership in private has been very candid with me about the difficulty, but the determination they have to meet this, by any standard, very ambitious goal. Of course, what matters most at the end of the day will be implementation. There’s an old Saxon expression -- the proof of the pudding is in the eating. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. But I have no doubt that President Xi and his leadership and his primary advisors intend on, mean to, are committed to making the third plenum a reality. But it is going to require substantial commitment and follow-through.

这些都是令人欢迎的步骤,但它们将是困难的,而且没有必要等到2020年。我要再次说明,中国领导人在不公开场合非常坦率地向我表明了其中的困难,但他们有决心实现这个以任何标准来衡量都是非常宏大的目标。当然,最终最为重要的是落实工作。有一句古老的撒克逊(Saxon)谚语——布丁好不好, 吃了才知道(the proof of the pudding is in the eating)。布丁好不好, 吃了才知道。但我毫不怀疑,习主席及其领导班子和高级顾问想要、是要、致力于将三中全会结果变为现实。但这必须要有重大承诺,还要坚持到底。

Reform anywhere is challenging. There are always intense interests. I know you all are so happy about our views on Wall Street reform -- not easy, but a minor -- a minor -- change compared to what the Chinese leadership has taken on. But the more China delivers on its proposed reforms the strong our bilateral trade and investment relationship will be.

在任何地方推行改革都充满挑战。总会存在强烈的利益。我知道你们大家都对我们有关华尔街改革的看法感到非常高兴——并非易事,但只是一个小改革——一个小改革——如果与中国领导人着手推行的改革相比的话。然而,中国的改革计划落实得越多,我们的双边贸易和投资关系就会越牢固。

And there's a lot of work to do, and I know that many of you have concerns that need to be dealt with in the process. There are a number of areas where, in the next two years, we can and should make progress immediately. We have an opportunity to improve intellectual property protection, resolve outstanding trade disputes that are holding us back. We have an opportunity to significantly expand our cooperation on energy and climate change -- where we have overwhelmingly mutual interest. Helping China achieve new vehicle emission standards and energy-transparent goals is that we committed to this week.

还有很多工作有待完成,而且我知道你们很多人抱有种种关切,需要在这个过程中得到解决。在今后两年中,我们能够而且应当在几个领域中立刻取得进展。我们有机会改善知识产权保护,解决阻碍我们前进的悬而未决的贸易争端。我们有机会显著扩展我们在能源和气候变化方面的合作——我们在这方面有着巨大的共同利益。这个星期,我们已承诺帮助中国达到新的车辆排放标准和能源透明度目标。

Implementing our agreement on HFCs -- we have an opportunity to protect the health and well-being of our people by increasing the safety of food and drugs. And today we've agreed on increase of the number of U.S. inspectors who are operating in China.

执行我们有关氢氟碳化合物(HFC)的协议——我们有机会通过进一步保障食品和药品安全来保护我们人民的健康和福祉。今天,我们已同意增加在中国工作的美国检验员的人数。

We have an opportunity in the months ahead to make significant progress in negotiating a bid, a bilateral investment treaty and much more.

在今后几个月,我们有机会就谈判达成一项协议、一项双边投资条约等许多事项取得重大进展。

The third plenum also speaks to social and political reform and identifies some important near-term steps that they want to implement -- an end to China's program of reeducation through forced labor, easing the one-child policy, a commitment to deeper judicial and legal reforms. Any major economic power in the 21st century, these are all going to become essential requirements in order to sustain growth, in my humble opinion, through the first half of the 21st century.

三中全会还提到社会和政治改革,并指明了他们希望落实的一些重要的近期步骤——废止中国的劳动教养制度,放宽独生子女政策,承诺进行深入的司法和法律改革。以我的拙见,对于21世纪的任何一个经济大国而言,这些都将是在21世纪上半叶维持增长的至关重要的必备条件。

As was pointed out yesterday by the President, quoting back to me, I always say I never tell another man his business, or suggest to another leader what's in the interests of his country. But the interests laid out in the third plenum seem to be very much in our mutual interest. There are many more steps China can take to open its politics and society as well as its economy. And as I've said before, this is actually, from our perspective, in China's interest, notwithstanding it's for them to determine their interest. Because history tells us that innovation is the currency of 21st century success. Innovation thrive where people breathe freely, speak freely, are able to challenge orthodoxy, where newspapers can report the truth without fear of consequences.

就像昨天主席指出的,他反引了我的话,我总是说,我从来不对他人的事情指指点点,或是向其他领导人建议什么是他的国家利益所在。但是,三中全会阐述的利益似乎与我们有着很大共同利益。中国可以采取更多步骤,既开放经济也开放政治和社会。正如我以前说过,从我们的观点来看,这其实符合中国的利益,尽管中国的利益要由他们自己来决定。历史告诉我们,创新是21世纪成功的货币。在人民能够自由呼吸,自由讲话,挑战正统和报纸能够无后顾之忧地报道真相的地方,创新会生机勃勃。

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

As businesses know well, prosperity critically depends upon predictability and stability. The United States and our allies have guaranteed peace and security in this region for more than 60 years, providing the conditions for the remarkable economic progress in the region, particularly China. Our relationship with China is complex, though. We have our differences and they are real. But there's nothing inevitable about a conflict with China -- nothing inevitable about a conflict with China. Wholesome competition and strong competition is fundamentally different than conflict.

工商界熟知,繁荣兴旺极其有赖于可预见性和稳定性。美国和我们的盟友60多年来保障了这一地区的和平与安全,为这个地区,特别是中国的巨大经济发展提供了条件。但是我们与中国的关系是复杂的 。我们有分歧,它们真实存在。但是,并没有什么会让我们必然同中国发生冲突——没有什么会让我们必然同中国发生冲突。健康的竞争和强力的竞争与冲突有着根本的不同。

In fact, we see considerable common interest on the security side. A secure and peaceful Asia Pacific enables economic growth for the entire region. This area of the world is going to be the economic engine of the 21st century; in halting the spread of weapons of mass destruction, including North Korea, to stabilizing nuclear missile program, where we have real cooperation; in greater access to affordable and clean sources of energy. It's easier to begin to talk about that in the United States and in China because as -- my President kids me -- I often say reality has a way of intruding. Reality has a way of intruding. And it has intruded in both our countries in terms of global warming and the effects on air quality -- storms, natural disasters. And it is overwhelmingly in our mutual interest that we share the capacity each of us may have to deal with a more healthy environment.

事实上,我们在安全方面看到相当大的共同利益。一个安全与和平的亚太地区能够带来整个地区的经济发展。这个地区将是世界21世纪的经济引擎;从阻止大规模杀伤性武器的扩散——包括对北韩——到稳住核导弹项目方面,我们有真实的合作;也在扩大使用价格合理的清洁能源方面。在美国和在中国比较容易谈论这点,因为——就像总统开我的玩笑——我常说,现实自有其侵入之道。现实自有其侵入之道。全球变暖和它对空气的影响,以及风暴和自然灾害就是侵入我们两国的现实。我们分享彼此具有的能力来争取更健康的环境极其绝对符合我们的共同利益。

We need to keep building practical cooperation and manage areas where we do not see eye-to-eye. Everybody focuses on where we disagree with the Chinese. We disagree with our allies in other parts of the world. But China's recent and sudden announcement of the establishment of a new Air Defense Identification Zone has, to state the obvious, caused significant apprehension in the region.

我们需要不断发展实际合作,并驾驭我们看法不一致的领域。大家都把注意力放在我们与中国有分歧的地方。我们与世界其他地区的盟国也有分歧。但是,中国最近突然宣布建立一个新的防空识别区,众所周知,给这个地区带来了严重不安。

And I was very direct about our firm position and our expectations in my conversations with President Xi. But I also put this in a broader context. The Asia Pacific region will be the driver of the global economy, to repeat myself, in the 21st century, and as China's economy grows, its stake in regional peace and stability will continue to grow as well because it has so much more to lose. That's why China will bear increasing responsibility to contribute positively to peace and security.

我在与习主席的谈话中,非常直接了当地表达了我们的坚定立场和我们的期待。但是我也将它置于一个更宽的背景下。亚太地区将是21世纪世界经济的动力——我重复自己的话;随着中国经济的发展,它与地区和平与稳定越来越利益攸关,因为它的损失会更大得多。这就为什么中国将具有越来越大的责任为和平与安全作出积极贡献。

That means taking steps to reduce the risk of accidental conflict and miscalculation, and reaffirming -- reaffirming that we want to have better predictability and refraining from taking steps that will increase tension. And it means pursuing -- this means pursuing crisis management mechanisms and effective channels for communications with its neighbors.

这意味着采取步骤,减少发生意外冲突和误判的风险,并且重申——重申我们希望有更好的可预见性并克制采取加剧紧张的步骤。这意味着谋求——这意味着谋求处理危机的机制和有效的与邻国沟通的渠道。

These are some of the things I discussed with Chinese leaders. The United States has a profound stake in what happens here because we need, and we are, and will remain a Pacific power diplomatically, economically, and militarily. That's just a statement of fact.

以上是我与中国领导人讨论的部分内容。美国与这里发生的情况利益极其攸关,因为我们需要,我们是,并且将继续是一个太平洋大国——在外交上、经济上和军事上。这是陈述事实。

When I first visited China back in 1979, as has been pointed out, I came to the conclusion then that I still share now, that China's economic growth then I thought would be good for, and now I am confident is good for America and the world. But it has never been inevitable. It takes work to build trust and make a habit out of cooperation, to be clear, predictable and straight with one another when we disagree, and to escape the traps that set other powers before us down a path of conflict.

在我1979年第一次访问中国时——前面提到过——我就得出结论,而且至今仍这样认为,即中国的经济发展——当时我认为将对——现在我确信是对美国和世界有益。但这从来不是必然的。需要通过努力才能建立信任和形成合作的习惯,在有分歧时做到彼此明了、可知和坦率,并且不陷入以前将其他大国引上冲突之路的境地。

That is the work of leaders and diplomats, but it is also of citizens and businesspeople like all of you assembled before me. I believe that our success or failure in building a U.S.-China relationship that will define the world for our grandchildren to live in depends not just on political leaders, but on you as well. I believe that the shared prosperity that you help create is part of the glue that will hold together this relationship. So I thank you. I thank you for your commitment. I thank you for your hard work. I thank you for staying in the game. And I wish you all a great deal of luck because your success strengthens the entire relationship.

这些是领导人和外交官的工作,但也是公民和像我面前在座各位这样的业界人士的工作。我认为,我们能否成功建设这个将对我们子孙后代的世界具有决定意义的美中关系,将不仅取决于政治领导人,也取决于你们。我相信,你们帮助创造的共同繁荣是把这一关系结合在一起的粘合剂。因此,我谢谢各位。我感谢你们的投入。我感谢你们的辛勤努力。我感谢你们继续参与。我祝愿你们所有人好运亨通,因为你们的成功让整体关系更强大。

And if we get this relationship right, together China and America, the region and the world will be better off for it for a long time to come, and that is not hyperbole. That is -- as an old Western movie used to say in America, that ain’t brag, ma’am. That's just fact. It is a fact that if we get this right the prospects for the 21st century being peaceful, secure and everyone sharing in the growing prosperity is real.

如果我们正确处理这一关系,中美两国在一起,将会使这个地区和世界长久更加受益,这并不是夸张。用美国一部西部老片里的话说——夫人,这不是吹牛。这是事实。如果我们做得正确,21世纪的和平、安全和所有人共享日益繁荣的前景将成为现实。这是事实。

So thank you all for what you do. And may God bless you all and may God protect our troops. Thank you very much. Appreciate you. (Applause.)

感谢各位的努力。愿上帝保佑各位,愿上帝护佑我们的部队。多谢大家。诚谢各位。(掌声)

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-18 13:44:01 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-15 20:30:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-8 23:21:50 | 显示全部楼层
拜登在美中贸易委员会早餐会讲话
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-9 10:31:05 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
密码多少??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-19 18:10:15 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-21 17:24:34 | 显示全部楼层
收藏学习
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-22 11:16:14 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-7 22:35:06 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-22 23:51:25 | 显示全部楼层
THANKS FOR SHARING
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:11 , Processed in 0.056142 second(s), 21 queries .