立即注册
CATTI英语一二三级口笔译备考课基础口译课:职业译员带你系统学口译实战口译笔记法:从精通到入行同声传译:职业译员同传实战入门
点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 5330|回复: 6

[文教] 2018-03-04 第90届奥斯卡最佳女主角麦克多蒙德获奖感言

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-3-11 00:30:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音

Okay, so I'm hyperventilating a little bit. If I fall over, pick me up cause I've got some things to say. So I think this is what Chloe Kim must have felt like after doing back-to-back 1080s in the Olympic halfpipe. Did you see that? Okay, that's what it feels like.

好吧,我有点上气不接下气。要是我摔倒了,记得扶我起来,因为我还有话要说。我想我现在就跟克洛伊·金在冬奥会上做单板滑雪后空翻一样的感觉。看到了吗?好的,就是这种感觉。

I want to thank Martin McDonagh, look what you did. We are a bunch of hooligans and anarchists but we do clean up nice. I want to thank every single person in this building. And my sister Dorothy. I love you, Dot. And I especially want to thank my clan, Joel and Pedro "McCoen." These two stalwart individuals were well-raised by their feminist mother. They value themselves, each other and those around them. I know you are proud of me and that fills me with everlasting joy.

我想感谢导演马丁·麦克唐纳,看看你的成就。我们是一群麻烦者,但是我们打扫得很干净。我想感谢这栋楼里的每一个人。感谢我的姐姐多萝西,我爱你。我特别要感谢我的家人,乔尔和佩德罗·麦克恩,这两位坚定的人被他们的女权主义母亲抚养得很好,他们珍视自己、彼此和周围的人。我知道你们为我感到骄傲,这给我带来了永恒的幸福。

And now I want to get some perspective. If I may be so honored to have all the female nominees in every category stand with me in this room tonight, the actors—Meryl, if you do it, everybody else will, c'mon—the filmmakers, the producers, the directors, the writers, the cinematographer, the composers, the songwriters, the designers. C'mon! Okay, look around everybody. Look around, ladies and gentlemen, because we all have stories to tell and projects we need financed. Don't talk to us about it at the parties tonight. Invite us into your office in a couple days, or you can come to ours, whatever suits you best, and we'll tell you all about them. I have two words to leave with you tonight, ladies and gentlemen: "inclusion rider".

现在,我想得到一些见解。如果我能荣幸的邀请,今晚现场所有的女性入围者都能与我一起站起来,演员们 - 梅丽尔,只要你这带头的话大家都会跟着做的 - 来吧 - 电影制作人,制片人,导演,编剧,摄影,词曲作家,设计师,来吧!好了,环顾一下每个人,看看周围,女士们、先生们,因为我们都有故事要讲,都有项目需要投资。不要在今晚的派对上说这个事,几天后邀请我们去你的办公室,或者来我们的办公室,无论哪种,然后我们再慢慢谈。女士们,先生们,今晚我最后有两个词送给你们——“包容条款”。

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-26 23:54:48 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-6 21:16:40 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-15 18:29:15 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-28 20:51:33 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-16 16:30:41 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-25 19:17:47 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 21:59 , Processed in 0.054742 second(s), 21 queries .