发表于 2018-4-25 21:34:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音

↓回帖查看播放密码↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

↓回帖下载视频及双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Good afternoon everyone.

大家下午好。

First let me share a piece of music with you. I know it's terrible, because I played it. And I'm sorry it's not the worst one. I still got something to show you. Don't laugh, it's an entire story. If you really want to understand what it is talking about? You can check my weibo later. This picture I painted last year. I have another one to show you, this is much better. This picture I painted, twenty years ago.

首先请允许我为大家放一段音乐,我知道弹得很不好,因为那是我弹的。很抱歉这还不是本场最差,我还要给大家看另外一个东西,不要笑,这些画描述了一个完整的故事,如果你们真的想知道里面讲的内容,你们待会儿可以去看一下我的微博。这一幅画是我去年画的,我还有另外一幅作品比这个要好很多,但这一幅是我20年前画的。

So I know you might have a question. How is it getting worse? And I also understand that most of your conclusion must be: out of imagination. But how it happened. I think it is because I become an adult. Since we became adults. We started being afraid of making mistakes. We choose to be the best or nothing. So, we do not dare to try any mistakes. It seems that we trapped ourselves in the overprotective world. I sense them we started to lose a lot of ability, like imagination, and creativity.

你们一定想问,怎么越画越差了?我猜你们的结论一定是:我越来越缺乏想象力。那这是为什么呢?我想这是因为我长大了,长大了以后,我们开始变得害怕犯错。我们要么不做,要做就做好。所以总是尝试着不去犯错误,我们似乎将自己困在了一个保护过度的世界里,于是乎我们渐渐失去了想象力与创造力。

What is the strategy? For me I have a special one. It's been a positive pessimist. Let me explain the concept first.

怎么办呢?对于我来说答案就是要做一个积极的悲观主义者。让我来解释一下。

To be a pessimist means, you get low expectation to yourself. And you prepare to lose. And what about being positive? It is easy to understand that means you make best effort on everything, and you have a strong willing of winning the game. But if you combine this concept together. It seems that is a paradox. Yes I think so, but I also think it is the way the world is it born to be. And it really works in the reality. We can always find something around us. They have totally opposite two sides, but they combine together, and work well together.

做一个悲观主义者意味着你放低对自己的要求,接受可能会失败的事实。那么积极又意味着什么?其实很简单,就是你拼尽全力要去赢得游戏。把这两个观念放在一起似乎有一些矛盾,我也同意,但是我的认为这就是世界本来的样子,就是这样。我们总能在生活中找到完全对立的事物,但是它们很好地共存在一起。

So how to be a positive pessimist. Let me share some experience with you. I know I'm not old enough to tell stories. But these stories really meant to me.

那么如何做一个积极地悲观主义者呢?我来分享一些我的经历吧。或许我还没有老到可以大谈自己的经历,但是这些故事对于我个人而言非常宝贵。

The first one back to 2012, it's the first time I become a TV series producer. But as you know, I am an actress and a singer. But working as a producer was totally unfamiliar for me. So you remember first I have to be a pessimist. I had to imagine what will be the worst consequence. I think the worst result must be no one would buy it. And I will lose both my time and money. And the whole investment equal to the revenue I earned by acting for the past few years.

第一个故事发生在2012年。我第一次成为了一名电视制片人,但是正如你们所知道的我是一个演员和歌手,制片人的角色我还很不熟悉,所以请记住,我首先得是一个悲观主义者。我要去设想最坏的结果,最坏或许就是没有人愿意花钱去买它了,而我所有的花费和时间都付诸东流。这项投资金额大概相当于我这几年演艺生涯赚到的钱的总和。

And what about the whole market? You know in China, only 20% of the TV series  can finally sold and broadcast on TV. What about the rest 80%? In the past, they just changed into a pipe of tapes. But now even worse, we just only datas left.

电视市场是怎样的呢?在国内只有20%的电视剧能成功卖出去并在电视台播出。剩下的80%呢?过去制作团队只剩下了一堆录像带,现在情况更糟,我们只能剩下硬盘里的一堆数据。

So I asked myself several times, "Can you really accept the worst consequences?" I think yes, at least, I could try, so I started shooting. Remember, next step, I have to be positive. Because I am a huge digital fan, I decided to use some high techniques in my TV series. So I focused on 4K resolution.

所以我不断问自己,你到底能不能接受这个最坏的结果?我的答案是肯定的,至少我能试一下,所以我们开始了拍摄。接下来,还记得吗?我要做的就是要保持积极心态。因为我是一个数字产品迷所以我还决定要在自己的电视中采用高科技,我专注在实现4K分辨率。

What is 4K? Let me explain. Usually, you see a film on the screen in the movie theater the size is 2K. What 4K means is four times larger than 2K. And also means 50MB per frame. You might still be a little bit confused. It's okay, don't worry, you just have to remember, it was a huge obstacle in front of all the TV series group in China. Because before us, only a few groups tried 4K resolution. They input 4K, but no one really tried to output 4K productions. Because it was really hard. Only Director Zhang yimou was trying in his film, "Coming Home", for the first time.

我来解释一下这是一个什么概念。通常我们在电影院屏幕上看到的电影分辨率是2K,而4K是2K的四倍,当然这也就意味着文件每帧都有50MB大小。如果你还有点迷糊的话,没关系,你只需要记住这是在中国电视界的一个巨大的挑战。在我们之前只有很少一部分人尝试过4K分辨率,他们做到了4K输入但并不是输出,因为它实在是太难了。张艺谋导演第一次在他的电影《归来》中使用了这个。

And when we finished the shooting work, when we entered the post production work, the real nightmare came. I still remember we want to output a five-minute trail for Beijing TV Festival. But after a whole day's work until the computer crashed, we just got 50 seconds trails. I was crazy, what can I do? This is a 30 episodes TV series. I just got 50 seconds, so I asked our counselor, because at that time, our technical support was RED, which is the biggest digital camera company in America. Their feedback was, they use HP base station in America. But we didn't have any HP base station in China. It was too expensive, we can not even afford that. So we decided to assemble out black Apple and we tried the outcome mode from dozens of combinations. After six months' work we succeeded. My TV series "The Ladies", became the first TV series in China, which output real 4K resolution production. And I succeeded in selling it and with a very good performance on TV. So after this experience, I learned, don't be afraid to take a huge challenge. You can prepare to lose, but conquer it with grit.

当我们结束了拍摄的工作并开始制作后期,噩梦才真的降临在我们头上。我仍然记得我们打算为北京电视节做一段5分钟的试片,但是辛苦工作了一整天后,我们只输出了50秒钟,而且这个时候电脑瘫痪了。我快要急疯了。我能够做点什么吗?一部三十集的电视剧,我只输出了50秒钟的视频。于是我去问我们的顾问,我们的技术顾问来自美国最大的数字影音公司RED。他们告诉我们在美国他们使用的是HP基础站,我们在中国还没有,它实在是太贵了,我们根本买不起。所以我们决定自己组装自己的设备,我们尝试了数十钟组合的输出模式,经过了六个月之后我们成功了,我的《淑女之家》成为了首部真正4K输出的电视剧。而且我成功地把它卖给了电视台并获得了不错的收视率。这次的经历让我学会了不要去害怕接受巨大的挑战。你可以做好失败的心理准备但是靠毅力去征服它,

The next story happened last year. I took an invitation from BEAR GRYLLS. Is there anyone know that? If you know that you might thought I was crazy. Yes, this man who stands on the top of the food chain. He almost eats everything. You might think I was crazy. Yeah, before that I did no physical activities, I have very bad body condition. I was afraid of a lot of things, I was afraid of height and insects. I didn't even dare to take a roller coaster.

下一个故事就发生在去年。我接受了贝尔的邀请。有人知道他吗?如果你知道他的话,可能会想我简直疯了。是的,就是这个号称站在食物链顶端的男人,他几乎什么都吃。你们或许觉得我疯了,是的,在那儿之前我几乎没做过体育锻炼,我的体能也不太好,我害怕很多事情,我恐高,而且害怕昆虫,我甚至连过山车都不敢坐。

But I almost took this invitation immediately. Because I truly understand if I lost this chance, I would never earn it back in the rest of my life. So I decided to take the adventure. During the twenty days' adventure, I caught rats, I caught mice, I ate insects. But I didn't drink the urine. And I almost cried every day in the first half journey.

但是我几乎马上就接受了他的邀请。因为我知道如果我放弃这次机会,我这一辈子都不会再得到它了。所以我决定去冒一次险。在20天里面,我抓过兔子,抓过老鼠,吃过昆虫,但是(还好)我没有喝过尿液。在前半段的旅程中我几乎每天都在哭泣。

And the most impressive moment was the day before the last day. I still remember that day, our mission was to cross a canyon, just through a rope hanging between two cliffs. You can see from the picture, but you can't see the width, it's very long. And, the standard posture was leaning your whole body onto the rope. And use one of your legs backside to hookup the rope with the ankle. And pull yourself from one side to the other.

印象最深刻的是倒数第二天。我记得那一天我们要通过悬挂在悬崖两边的绳子穿越一个峡谷。就是这张照片,但是你们看不到宽度,非常宽。标准的姿势是将整个身体都悬挂在绳索上面,用一只脚的脚裸缠绕住绳子,然后用力将自己从一边拉到另一边去。

When it was my turn, BEAR said, "Cecilia, are you really sure you want to try that? If you want to quit, you can quit now because I know you can't make balance. You can't use your left arm." Because I was not lucky before that mission, about two days ago, I hurt my left arm, my nerves system got injured. And my little finger kept shaking for a whole day. I can't even control that. I can barely use my left arm.

轮到我的时候,贝尔对我说:“你确定你要尝试吗?如果你想要退出这一项也是可以的,因为我知道你无法保持身体的平衡,你不能使用你的左胳膊。”在那项任务的两天前我不幸地将自己的左手弄伤了,我的手指会不受控制地颤抖,我几乎无法使用我的左手。

So as a pessimist I have to imagine the worst consequence. Because it was a reality show. You know, reality show is very dangerous if you can't perform 100% well. Sometimes it means you will face savage criticism online later. And I might fall down again, or I hurt my right arm as well. So I have been thinking about, should I really have to try that? I think at least I won't die. So what? I decided to take that mission. But when I really lean my body onto that rope, it was far more scary than I thought. You can see from the picture because my posture, as my team member said, my posture was so ugly. Because she said I was just like a dead caterpillar hanging there. I just kept my half body on one side, and left the rest part on the other side.

作为一名悲观者,我不得不设想最坏的情况,这可是一个真人秀节目,真人秀可能会是非常危险的,如果做不到百分之百的完美,你可能会在网上受到网友的批评。我还可能会再次跌倒然后伤到我右手。我问自己真的要尝试吗?我想至少我死不了,那就不管那么多了,接受挑战。当时当我真的将我的身体挂在那根绳子上的时候,比我想象中的要难多了。你们可以从照片中看到我的姿势,我的团队成员跟我说“你的姿势真是太丑了。”她说“你看上去像一只死掉的毛毛虫。”我身体的一半在这一边,另外一半在另一边。

And it was not the worst one. The worst was because my arm could not hold my upper body and my head, I could not face up. I could not see the end. So what could I do? I know that I have to think positive. I also know that sometimes being positive doesn't mean you just speak out some propagandas. You have to do something for real. But at that moment, the only thing I could see was a rock just three meters ahead, nothing else. So I decided to set small targets, so I focus on that rock. There is something magical happens, when I really concentrated to that rock. I forgot about the height, I forgot about keeping balance. I even forgot about the end. I just remembered to focus on that, and pull myself. Then I started seeking more targets in front of me. And any tiny objects became glittering images in front of me. After trying several times, I realized that I was so close to the end. And finally, I succeeded.

这还不算最糟糕的,最糟糕的是我的手臂支撑不起我的上半身和脑袋,我抬不起头去看终点在哪里。我该怎么办?我知道我必须怀有积极的心态,我还知道积极并不是说简简单单地说出一些话,你必须积极地做出点什么。那个时候我只能看到前面3米处的一块石头,我决定设定一个小小的目标,专注在那块石头上。当我心里面只想着那块石头的时候,神奇的事情发生了。我忘记了悬崖的高度,也忘记了要去保持平衡,我甚至忘记了终点,我只记得自己要专注,然后不断拉自己,然后我开始朝前寻找一个又一个的目标。然后任何小的物体都成为了我前面闪闪发光的图像。多次以后,我意识到我离终点已经很近了。最后我终于成功抵达。

So after that experience, I learned there is no shame to be a loser. You just need to set small targets, and devote yourself. So these stories which happened to me, shaped me as a positive pessimist. And until today I know that I am still a bad piano player, a bad painter, and not a very successful producer. But I love to be a positive pessimist. And I know nothing can stop me being better.

从那以后我知道了失败并不可怕,你只需要设立小小的目标然后全身心投入。这些发生在我身上的故事塑造了我,成为一个积极的悲观主义者。直到今天,我知道自己钢琴弹得很差,画也画不好,也不是一个非常成功的制作人,但是我喜欢成为一个积极的悲观主义者,任何事情都不能阻挡我成为更好的人。

Thank you.

谢谢大家。

↓回帖下载视频及双语全文↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-4 09:27:58 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-28 10:46:15 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-28 11:16:47 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-28 11:17:26 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-7 11:42:13 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-9 14:04:21 | 显示全部楼层
thanks very much
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-26 21:08:41 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-27 19:28:16 | 显示全部楼层
回帖查看密码
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-27 21:30:43 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:34 , Processed in 0.051122 second(s), 19 queries .