打卡上传录音
Speech by The Duke of Cambridge
at the International Business Festival Forum
19 June 2018

剑桥公爵在利物浦商业节上的致辞
2018年6月19日

↓回帖查看视频播放密码及下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

I’m personally delighted to be here in Liverpool today at the International Business Festival, and I am proud to be the event’s patron for this year.

很高兴今天能在利物浦参加国际商业节,我很自豪能成为今年的活动赞助人。

I was impressed to learn that the Festival has delivered more than half a billion pounds of new trade and investment to date. From all that I’ve seen, the team here have continued to build on this success, and I’d like to thank them for all their hard work.

得知商业节截至今天已经达成了超过5亿英镑的新贸易和投资,令我倍感鼓舞。从我所了解的情况来看,活动主办方还将在这一成功基础上取得更大的收获,我要感谢他们做出的所有努力。

The Business Festival is already demonstrating its success in bringing together international businesspeople to build networks and to share knowledge. There are representatives here today of businesses from across the UK and around the world – from India, from China and throughout Europe. Although our backgrounds may be different, we are all united by our shared connection through trade.

利物浦国际商业节已经证明了它的成功,使国际商人聚集在一起,建立联系、分享知识。今天有来自英国和世界各地的企业代表 - 来自印度、中国和整个欧洲。尽管我们的背景可能有所不同,但我们都通过贸易联系并团结在一起。

Britain has always been a champion of trade and a hub for commerce and exchange between our nations. There is perhaps nowhere in the country that embodies this more than Liverpool.

英国一直是贸易的支持者,也是我们各国之间商业和交流的中心。而整个英国可以说没有比利物浦更能体现这一点的城市了。

But the Festival also gives us an opportunity to look beyond the immediate term and at our collective future. I have just come from visiting the Festival’s UK Innovation Hub, where some of the technologies that will shape global business over the coming years and decades are on display.

商业节也为我们提供了一个超越眼前、放眼未来的机会。我刚刚参观了英国创新中心,那里正在展示未来几年、几十年中将会塑造全球商业的技术。

Presented here by the UK government through the GREAT campaign, these innovations exemplify the creativity and inventiveness of British firms.

英国政府通过GREAT活动在这里展示的这些创新,很好的体现了英国公司的创造力。

We know that one of the major challenges for industry is access to a skilled workforce. It’s something which business and civil society must work together on. It is only by investing in the skills of our young people in enterprise that we will be able to build the fair and prosperous society that we want our children to inherit.

我们知道,各行业面临的主要挑战之一是获得技术熟练的劳动力。这需要企业和社会共同努力解决。只有为我们企业中的年轻人提高技能进行投入,才能给我们的子孙留下一个公平和繁荣的社会。

That’s why I’ve been particularly impressed by the emphasis that the Business Festival has placed on developing the next generation of business leaders. After talking to you all, I’m looking forward to meeting some budding young business people, to discuss what they’ve learned here at the Festival and where they feel their future in business lies.

这也是为什么当我看到商业节强调对下一代商业领袖的培养时深受鼓舞。在与大家交谈之后,我期待着与一些未来的年轻商界人士见面,讨论他们在商业节上学到了什么,以及他们对商业未来的感受。

Businesses – both large and small – are responsible for many things that are the bedrock of our society: quality of life, meaningful employment, prosperity and technological solutions. Many of the charities I work with cannot make progress unless they partner with business. That is why I’m particularly proud to be patron of a Festival that shares my belief that business can and must be an international force for good.

企业,无论大小,对我们社会的基础影响重大,事关社会的生活水平、就业水平,繁荣水平以及技术水平。如果没有企业伙伴的合作,与我一起工作的许多慈善机构都不会取得进展。这就是为什么我特别自豪能成为商业节的赞助人,因为它与我的理念相同:企业可以而且必须成为一个永久的国际力量。

I wish you all an engaging and profitable time at the Business Festival. I hope you leave with your address books bursting with new contacts and opportunities from all across the world. I look forward to hearing about your future success.

我祝愿大家在本届商业节上愉快并取得收获。希望你们都可以留下自己的联系方式,获得结交世界各地朋友的机会。我期待听到你们未来取得成功。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

↓回帖下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-15 12:05:02 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-15 13:00:51 | 显示全部楼层
视频观看,谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-20 11:32:25 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-26 19:52:29 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
经济专题打卡走起
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-20 19:46:19 | 显示全部楼层
Speech by The Duke of Cambridge
at the International Business Festival Forum
19 June 2018

剑桥公爵在利物浦商业节上的致辞
2018年6月19日
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-21 05:24:09 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-21 05:24:53 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-21 18:20:04 | 显示全部楼层
威廉王子

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-25 20:20:24 | 显示全部楼层
thx for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:56 , Processed in 0.059010 second(s), 19 queries .