跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-3-11 10:19:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频、音频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

梅赛德斯-奔驰董事会主席康林松2022中国发展高层论坛致辞
2022年3月1日

Hello everybody, I’m Ola Källenius. It’s a great pleasure to once again join the China Development Forum.

大家好,我是康林松。非常高兴再次参加中国发展高层论坛。

The ongoing Covid-19-pandemic and the global semiconductor shortage have negatively affected economic recovery and industrial production around the world. Despite these and other challenges, China managed to achieve an average growth rate of over 8.1% in 2021. I think that’s a great way to start into the Year of the Tiger. I truly appreciate this success as well as the rapid development in the area of new energy vehicles. With a total sales volume of 3 million in 2021, China’s NEV sales have more than doubled in comparison to 2020.

新冠疫情的持续与全球芯片短缺给世界各国的经济复苏和工业生产都带来了负面影响。尽管面临各种挑战,中国仍在2021年实现了8.1%的经济增速,为虎年开了个好头。除了经济领域的成功,中国新能源汽车行业的飞速发展同样让人赞叹。2021年中国新能源汽车销量超过了300万辆,比2020年增长了一倍还多。

2021 was important for China in other ways, too. It marked the first year of China’s 14th Five-Year-Plan,which has started to shift the governance priorities from growth to balancing growth and sustainability.

在其他方面,2021对于中国来说也是重要的一年。2021是中国“十四五”规划的开局之年,中国的政策重点从此由单纯的经济增长转向增长和可持续发展并重。

I have been most impressed by the speed of China’s tremendous development in recent years. I frequently visited China in the past. And I enjoyed it very much. During each visit I could tell that great progress has been made since the last time I had been there. I’m thankful that our company could participate in and contribute to this incredible success story.

近年来,中国发展速度之快给我留下了特别深刻的印象。疫情之前我经常到访中国,每一次都很愉快。每一次到访中国,我都能亲身感受到,和上次相比,中国又发生了巨大变化。梅赛德斯-奔驰有幸参与、并为中国的发展奇迹贡献一份力量,这令我倍感欣慰。

This year we are entering the third decade of our deepening localization in China since 2001. We believe this new chapter will be more fascinating than ever before, as we expect the biggest innovation and growth potential for the premium market in the next 10 years also to be here in China.

自2001年以来,我们不断深化在华的本土化发展,今年,梅赛德斯-奔驰集团的本土化迈入第三个“十年”,我们相信,这一新篇章将更加精彩。因为我们相信,中国未来10年仍将是最具创新实力和增长潜力的豪华汽车市场。

China has become our largest production base worldwide and plays a significant role in our global R&D network. And it is much more than that: It has long been an integral part of and major contributor to the goals of our long-term global strategy.

中国不仅是梅赛德斯-奔驰乘用车全球最大的生产基地,在我们全球研发网络中同样发挥着至关重要的作用。但远不止于此:中国早已成为我们全球长期战略发展目标的重要组成部分和主要驱动力。

We endorse and support China’s policy for further opening-up its automotive industry and we believe that the implementation of this policy will create more success stories. This win-win cooperation will support the consolidation of global supply chains and the global economy as well as contribute to the further growth of the Chinese economy.

我们欢迎并支持中国进一步开放汽车产业的政策,我们相信,这一政策的实施将打造更多的成功范例。这样的互利共赢合作不仅有助于全球供应链的稳定和全球经济的发展,也有助于中国经济实现进一步增长。

As China’s longstanding friend and partner, we will continue to grow in China, with China, for a shared future. Therefore, we will further increase both our investments in R&D and production as well as our footprint here.

作为中国的老朋友与长期合作伙伴,我们将继续在中国、为中国,共创未来。为此,我们将继续扩大在华投资,无论是在研发、生产还是其他领域。

Our new global R&D Tech Center China, which we opened last year in Beijing is a prime proof-point of our commitment. It focuses on major technological trends and innovations. Our colleagues at the Tech Center China will also greatly contribute to our efforts to localize our great NEV products.

去年,新的梅赛德斯-奔驰全球研发中心在北京正式启用,这正是我们践行对华承诺的又一重要例证。这个研发中心将聚焦行业发展前瞻趋势和技术创新,这里的研发专家们致力于将我们富有吸引力的新能源汽车产品本土化。

With that in mind, we fully support China’s commitment and targets of de-carbonization. We believe it is strategically important for all countries to work closer on the topic of climate change.

我们加大投入新能源汽车的同时,也全力支持中国的脱碳目标。我们相信,各国在气候变化问题上的紧密合作具有重要的战略意义。

I am convinced that the China Development Forum will continue to be an important bridge and exchange platform for Chinese policy makers, international businesses and academic circles. That holds particularly true this year with regard to the 50th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between China and Germany.

我坚信,中国发展高层论坛将一直是中国政策制定者、跨国企业和学术界之间很好的沟通桥梁和交流平台。今年是中德建交50周年,这样的交流平台显得愈发重要。

I would like to end on a personal note. All my life I have been a big fan of winter sports, that’s why I very much enjoyed watching the Winter Olympics in Beijing. I want to congratulate everybody involved who contributed to this great event.

最后,我还想分享一点个人感受。我一直是冰雪运动的超级粉丝。因此,我怀着激动的心情观看了2022北京冬奥会的比赛,我对所有为北京冬奥会取得成功做出贡献的人表示衷心祝贺。

Watching the Winter Olympics has reinforced my wish to come to China very soon again. I personally would love to visit as frequently as I did in the past. I trust our countries will find a practical solution to enable cross-border travelling soon.

精彩绝伦的北京冬奥会让我更期盼早日再次到访中国。我非常希望能像过去一样,经常到访中国。期待着国际旅行很快将逐步恢复,让我们可以有更多面对面交流的机会。

Xie Xie!

谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2022-3-11 14:52:39 | 只看该作者
Thanks for sharing!
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2022-3-13 10:57:27 | 只看该作者
奔驰CEO中国发展高层论坛致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2022-3-13 13:32:12 | 只看该作者
xiexiefenxiang
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2022-3-15 10:43:44 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2022-3-15 13:04:48 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2022-3-20 18:12:20 | 只看该作者
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2022-3-23 11:46:09 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2022-3-23 14:59:42 | 只看该作者
xiexiexiexie
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2022-3-24 21:31:12 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 23:19 , Processed in 0.048459 second(s), 18 queries .