[环境] 2022-07-14 美国驻华大使中美气候及农业合作致辞

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-10-25 09:15:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

I'm Nick Burns, Ambassador at the U.S. Embassy here in Beijing. And I am passionate about addressing the threat that climate change poses to each one of us.

我是伯恩斯,美国驻华大使。我十分关注对我们每个人都构成威胁的气候变化问题。

One of my top priorities is to make sure that exchanges between U.S. and Chinese agricultural leaders, producers and consumers continue. The U.S.-China Joint Glasgow Declaration, which we signed last year, includes a commitment to accelerate actions to address climate change during this pivotal decade.

我的首要任务之一是确保中美农业领导、生产者以及消费者之间的交流持续不断。我们去年签署的《中美格拉斯哥联合宣言》包含了一个承诺,即在这关键十年里加快应对气候变化的行动。

As part of this effort, our U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry and China's Special Envoy for Climate Change Xi Zhenhua are in frequent contact. I know that the U.S. Department of Agriculture and its Secretary Tom Vilsack and Minister Tang of China's Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs share a commitment to addressing climate change.

作为这种努力的一部分,美国总统气候问题特使约翰·克里和中国气候变化事务特使谢振华保持着频繁的接触,我知道美国农业部及部长汤姆·维尔萨克和中国农业农村部唐部长共同致力于应对气候变化。

Just in the past year, these leaders have shared a public dialogue on addressing food loss, and food waste and the need to protect black soils.

就在去年,这些领导人就解决粮食损失和粮食浪费,以及保护黑土地的必要性进行了公开对话。

The United States is leading the charge on conserving precious natural resources, supporting climate smart forestry and agriculture, and supporting agricultural producers in making their operations more environment friendly and resilient to climate change.

美国一直在带头冲锋,保护珍贵的自然资源,支持气候智慧型林业和农业,支持农业生产者,并使其生产活动更加的环境友好和适应气候变化。

Farmers and communities around the world already face the grim reality and negative effects of climate change. I have a personal interest in the threat that climate change poses to pollinators like the honey bee hive that my wife keeps at our home in Massachusetts.

世界各地的农民和社区已经面临气候变化的严峻现实和负面影响。我个人感兴趣的是气候变化对授粉媒介的威胁,比如我妻子在马萨诸塞州家里养的蜂巢。

Longer, more severe droughts; flooding, hurricanes, and other record setting natural disasters are certainly exacerbated by climate change. These climate driven catastrophes devastate countless lives and livelihoods each year.

气候变化肯定会加剧和延长干旱,洪水,飓风和其他创纪录的自然灾害。这些气候带来的灾难,每年都会摧毁无数的生命和生计。

Climate change is a global problem that requires international partnerships and international cooperation. If we're to meet the ambitious global climate goals put forward in the 2015 Paris Agreement, much work needs to be done. These are very serious issues, and the United States stands ready to build even greater engagements with the international community, including our partners here in China.

气候变化是一个全球性问题,需要国际伙伴关系和国际合作。如果我们要实现2015年《巴黎协定》中提出的雄心勃勃的全球气候目标,还有许多工作要做。这些都是非常严重的问题,美国随时准备与包括中国伙伴在内的国际社会建立更广泛的接触。

Agriculture and our food systems are an area where we have to engage and we have to exchange information. As climate change brings a real challenge to addressing global food security.

农业和我们的粮食系统是我们必须涉及且交换信息的领域,因为气候变化给全球粮食安全带来了真正的挑战。

Thank you very, very much for engaging with us on this critically important issue. This is indeed an area we must stand together.

非常、非常感谢你们与我们就这个至关重要的问题进行交流。我们必须在这一领域并肩作战。
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2022-10-26 18:21:49 | 只看该作者
美国驻华大使中美气候及农业合作致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2022-10-29 16:19:55 | 只看该作者

美国驻华大使中美气候及农业合作致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2022-10-29 17:41:21 | 只看该作者
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2022-11-7 14:53:55 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2022-11-16 08:53:50 | 只看该作者
2022-07-14 美国驻华大使中美气候及农业合作致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2022-11-30 22:09:46 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2022-12-4 22:22:40 | 只看该作者
谢谢您~
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2023-1-29 16:13:26 | 只看该作者
谢谢 分享
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2023-2-24 17:01:25 | 只看该作者
[环境] 2022-07-14 美国驻华大使中美气候及农业合作致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:37 , Processed in 0.047945 second(s), 18 queries .