回帖下载完整视频及双语文档:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Message by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Christmas
December 24, 2022

加拿大总理贾斯汀·特鲁多圣诞节致辞
2022年12月24日

Merry Christmas, everyone!

大家圣诞快乐!

Like millions of Canadians, my family is excited to gather around the Christmas tree and spend some quality time together.

和数百万加拿大人一样,我的家人很高兴能聚在圣诞树旁,共度美好时光。

It’s the time of year when things slow down a little bit, when Christmas movies – including Die Hard – are on repeat, when some of us keep an ear out for the sound of reindeer on the roof, and when we all take a moment to appreciate those who make our lives special.

这是一年中我们可以稍作休息的时候,在这一时刻包括《虎胆龙威》等圣诞电影轮番上演,一些人仔细聆听屋顶上驯鹿到来的声音,我们可以一起感激让我们生活变得特别的人。

This year, I’m thinking of Canadians who go the extra mile to make our country a better place. I’m thinking of members of the Canadian Armed Forces who are protecting our country and the values we share. I’m thinking of the doctors, nurses, and first responders who will be working throughout the holidays. And I’m thinking of everyday Canadians who find ways to show up for their friends and neighbours.

今年,我想到的是加拿大人,他们为让我们的国家变得更美好而付出了巨大的努力。我想到的是加拿大军人们,他们保护我们国家和我们共同的价值观。我想到的是医生、护士和急救人员,他们将在整个假期里依然工作。我想到的是那些关心照顾朋友和邻居的普通加拿大人。

2022 was a challenging year, and for many, this holiday season won’t be easy. But I’m confident that Canadians will continue to be there for each other in 2023, because that’s just who we are. We show up for each other. And when times are tough, we stand together. We’ve been through a lot as a country, but through it all, Canadians have demonstrated the true meaning of generosity, kindness, and hope.

2022年是充满挑战的一年,对许多人来说,这个假期并不容易。但我相信,加拿大人将在2023年继续相互支持,因为这正是我们的本色。我们为彼此而出现。当困难的时候,我们站在一起。作为一个国家,我们经历了很多,但通过这一切,加拿大人展现了慷慨、善良和希望的真正含义。

For Christians, this is a special time where we celebrate the birth of Christ and the promise of peace and joy that comes with it. No matter your beliefs, these are values you can bring as you celebrate the season.

对于基督徒来说,这是一个特殊的时刻,我们庆祝基督的诞生,以及随之而来的和平与喜悦的承诺。无论你的信仰如何,这些都是你在庆祝这个季节时可以带来的价值观。

So, as we come together under the twinkle of Christmas lights, as we share a glass of good cheer with friends and colleagues, as we welcome the cousins, uncles, aunts, nieces, and nephews we haven’t seen in so long, and as we celebrate those unique traditions that reflect Canada’s diversity, let’s remind ourselves how fortunate we are to live in a country of peace – a country where families can live out their faith and be proud of the communities they represent. And as we look ahead to the new year, let’s continue to stand together as we build a better future for all Canadians.

因此,当我们在圣诞灯的闪烁下走到一起时,当我们与朋友和同事分享一杯美好的欢乐,当我们欢迎久违的堂兄弟、叔叔、阿姨、侄女和侄子,当我们庆祝体现加拿大多样性的独特传统时,让我们提醒自己,我们生活在一个和平的国家是多么幸运,在这个国家里,家庭可以信守自己的信念,为他们所代表的社区感到自豪。展望新的一年,让我们继续团结一致,为所有加拿大人建设一个更美好的未来。

From my family to yours, Sophie, Xavier, Ella-Grace, Hadrien, and I wish you joy, health, love, and peace this holiday season. Merry Christmas.

从我的家人到你的家人,苏菲、泽维尔、艾拉·格蕾丝、哈迪恩,我祝愿你在这个节日快乐健康、平安如意。祝大家圣诞快乐。
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2023-3-25 13:14:06 | 只看该作者
加拿大总理圣诞节致辞
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 06:00 , Processed in 0.046067 second(s), 18 queries .