[体卫] 2011-08-12 深圳第26届世界大运会开幕式官员致辞

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-2-28 21:41:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
第26届世界大学生夏季运动会组织委员会副主席王荣致辞
2012年8月12日

Speech by Mr WANG Rong (CHN), Vice President of the Organising Committee for the 26th Summer Universiade Shenzhen, Member of the Standing Committee of the CPC Guangdong Provincial Committee and Secretary of the CPC Shenzhen Municipality
August 12, 2012

尊敬的胡锦涛主席和夫人,
尊敬的乔治·基里安主席,
尊敬的各位来宾,
女士们、先生们:

今晚,我们相聚在中国,相聚在美丽的深圳湾。此时此刻,请允许我表达深圳市民的共同心声——深圳欢迎来自世界各地的朋友们!

Tonight we gather at beautiful Shenzhen Bay, China. On this joyful occasion please allow me, on behalf of all the citizens of the City of Shenzhen, to extend our heartfelt welcome to friends coming from afar around the world.

深圳作为一座年轻的城市,也许会让青年朋友感到陌生。而正是这座青春城市对青春盛会的邀约,让国际大学生体育联合会在四年多前选择了深圳。这是一份前所未有的信任与期待。2009年7月13日,当我在贝尔格莱德,从国际大体联主席乔治·基里安先生手上接过会旗,我们就开始用倒计时的方式为履行申办承诺而不懈努力。

Shenzhen, a young city in China, may be unfamiliar to some of our young friends. However, it is this young city's cordial invitation to a festive party of the young from around the world that drew the eye of the International University Sports Federation (FISU) four years ago for the host city of the 26th Summer Universiade. This decision is a trust and expectation that this young city has never received before. From the moment I took over the FISU Flag from President George E Killian in Belgrade on July 13, 2009, we began the countdown to honour our commitments with persistent efforts as the host of the 26th Summer Universiade.

年轻的深圳举办大运会,给了我们一个宝贵的机会,能够在筹办过程中充分展示创新和创意,履行承诺、共襄盛会。在中国中央政府的卓越领导下,为实现“从这里开始,不一样的精彩”的办会理念,我们精心修建比赛场馆,训练运作团队,寻求科技支持,创造安全条件,也不断使这座城市的功能与形象得到提升。

Hosting the 26th Summer Universiade gives the young city of Shenzhen an unparalleled opportunity to make a concerted effort to prepare a joyous sports event through creativity and dedication. This ceremony provides Shenzhen a brilliant chance to show its creativity. Under the effective leadership of the Chinese Central Government, and in the spirit of "Start Here" and 'Make a Difference', we have built new stadiums and gymnasiums and trained technical and management teams through maintaining high safety standards and in a scientific way. As a result, both the image and facilities of the City of Shenzhen have been enormously improved.

各位青年朋友,深圳这座在中国改革开放中诞生的城市,过去三十多年里一直在燃烧着青春激情,追逐着青春梦想。今晚,大运会的主火炬将在这里熊熊点燃,也预示着深圳将继续燃烧激情、奋发有为,创造一个更加美好的未来!

Dear young friends, Shenzhen, as a city born out of China's reform and opening up 30 years ago, has ever since been blazing with youthful enthusiasm and keeping her youthful dreams alive. Tonight, the torch of the 26th Summer Universiade will be ignited right here in this young city, foretelling a better future for Shenzhen through hard work in sustained enthusiasm.

愿你们喜欢深圳的热情与活力,愿深圳的一切给你们留下美好的回忆!

I hope your experience in Shenzhen will be a wonderful memory.

谢谢!

↓下载资源↓

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2018-2-28 21:41:54 | 只看该作者
第26届世界大学生夏季运动会组织委员会主席致辞
袁贵仁 中华人民共和国教育部党组书记、教育部部长
2012年8月12日

Speech by YUAN Guiren (CHN), President of the Organising Committee for the 26th Summer Universiade, Secretary of the CPC Leadership Group of the Ministry of Education and Minister of Education, during the Universiade 2011 opening ceremony at the Shenzhen Bay Sports Centre
August 12, 2012

在这祥和、欢乐、激动人心的时刻,我谨代表深圳第26届世界大学生夏季运动会组织委员会,向出席开幕式的各位来宾表示衷心的感谢,向来自世界各地的代表团表示热烈的欢迎,向所有关心、支持本届大运会并为之付出辛勤劳动的朋友们致以崇高的敬意!

On this harmonious, joyous and exciting occasion, I would like to express, on behalf of the Organising Committee for the 26th Summer Universiade Shenzhen, our heartfelt thanks to all the guests who have joined us here for the Opening Ceremony. I would also like to extend our warmest welcome to the delegations from around the world, and our highest regards to all friends who have supported and worked so hard for the Shenzhen Universiade.

世界大学生运动会是大型国际体育盛会,半个多世纪以来蓬勃发展、贡献卓著、影响广泛。在大运会的赛场上,青年们顽强拼搏,超越自我,实现梦想,收获友谊。 在大运会的舞台上,青年们体验竞赛的魅力,诠释体育的精神,弘扬和平和谐的理念,架设通向美好未来的桥梁。

The Universiade is a grand international sports event. For more than half a century, the Univeriade has flourished, made outstanding contributions and become increasingly important. The Universiade provides opportunities for university students to compete at their best, transcend themselves, achieve dreams, and make friends. During the Universiade, the athletes will show true sportsmanship and team spirit while enjoying the excitement of competitions. The young people will promote the values of peace and harmony as they lead us to a brighter future.

青年朋友们,深圳是一个创造了无数奇迹的年轻城市,你们一定也能够在这里,展现不一样的精彩,创造新的奇迹。

Young friends, Shenzhen is a young city of miracles. I am sure that all of you will make a difference here and create your own miracles.

预祝深圳第26解答学生运动会圆满成功!

I wish the 26th Universiade complete success.

谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2018-2-28 21:42:20 | 只看该作者
Speech of FISU President George E. KILLIAN at the Universiade Shenzhen 2011 Opening Ceremony
August 12, 2012

国际大体联主席乔治·基里安在第26届大运会开幕式上的致辞
2011年8月12日

尊敬的胡锦涛主席和夫人,
女士们、先生们:

It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to the city of Shenzhen, China, home of the 26th edition of the Summer Universiade for the next 11 days. The FISU Family, the athletes, the coaches and the administrators standing here before you tonight are honoured and proud to be with you in Shenzhen, and they look forward to performing their very best for you during this Universiade that is the biggest event ever organised in FISU's history. Thank you all for being here tonight to share this historic moment.

我非常高兴地欢迎各位来到中国深圳,在此参加为期11天的深圳第26届世界大学生夏季运动会。今晚,国际大学生体育联合会大家庭成员、运动员、教练员和官员们十分荣幸和骄傲能与大家一起相聚深圳。他们期待着在国际 大体联史上规模最大的一届大运会上向大家展示出自己的最佳风采。感谢诸位今晚在此与我们共享这一历史时刻。

Dear participants, I wish to thank you for coming from all around the world to compete in this Universiade, and I hope that you will enjoy the venues that have been prepared for you. I would like to compliment especially the authorities of the City of Shenzhen and of the Guangdong Province for preparing such quality venues. Some of the venues have been newly built, so we believe that the legacy will be important for the city and for the students that use them.

亲爱的参赛者们,感谢你们从世 界各地前来参加本届大运会,希望你们对为你们精心准备的场馆感到满意。我要特别感谢深圳市政府和广东省政府为大家准备了如此高质量的场馆。其中有些场馆是新建的,我们相信,这作为大运会留下的遗产,对这座城市和今后使用这些场馆的学生们而言都是非常重要的。

I would like to thank the Federations of University Sports of China, the Chinese authorities and all of my colleagues of the FISU Family who contributed to the preparation of this unique Universiade.

我还要感谢中国大学生体育协会、中国政府和国际大体联大家庭的全体同仁,感谢他们为本届“不一样的精彩”的大运会所作出的贡献。

I expect that, regardless of the duties and titles, you will have the opportunity to meet new people. We all know that you are here to compete, but international sport is also about gathering people from different regions and cultures. So do not miss out on this unique opportunity. As you are all housed in the Athletes Village, it is my hope that each day you make a new friend and therefore better understand the world we are living in.

不论各位身居何职,我希望你们都有机会结识新朋友。虽然大家来到这里是为了比赛,但是举办国际大学生体育运动会也是为了让来自不同地区和不同文化背景的人 能 齐聚一堂,因此希望你们不要错过这个独特的机会。大家都住在运动员村,希望你们每天都能够结识一位新朋友,从而更好地了解我们所生活的这个世界。

I hope that each of you enjoy your stay in Shenzhen, and that you will return to your homeland with many pleasant memories from your experiences here at the 26th Summer Universiade.

我希望诸位在深圳过得愉快,在比赛结束后带着对深圳第26届世界大学生夏季运动会的美好记忆重返家园。

On behalf of the entire FISU Family worldwide, I would like to extend our best wishes to all of the competitors who came from the far reaches of the globe to take part in this Universiade.

我谨代表国际大体联大家庭全体成员,向从世界各地前来参加本届大运会的参赛者们献上我们最衷心的祝福。

Now, ladies and gentlemen, I have the honor to invite His Excellency, the President of the People's Republic of China, to declare the opening of the 26th Summer Universiade here in Shenzhou. Thank you.

女士们、先生们,现在,我荣幸地邀请中华人民共和国主席胡锦涛先生宣布深圳第26届世界大学生夏季运动会正式开幕。
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2018-6-9 09:37:00 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2018-11-12 11:20:26 | 只看该作者
thanks for the percious resource
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2018-11-16 02:40:31 | 只看该作者
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2018-12-10 16:17:41 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2019-11-16 19:14:19 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2019-11-23 04:21:23 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2019-12-16 16:27:14 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:47 , Processed in 0.049680 second(s), 18 queries .